This is to inform the University Community that the online registration for the 2022/2023 supplementary admissions into Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, has been extended by one week. This implies that the registration will now end on Friday, 3rd March, 2023. As earler announced, candidates who applied for admission into the University and also registered for the Post-UTME screening exercise but have not been offered admission yet, are eligible to apply for supplementary admission into any of the underlisted programmes where they are suitably qualified, putting into consideration their JAMB UTME and O’Level subject combinations and the programme cut-off mark.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AE-FUNAI SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION
- Candidates who applied for admission into AE-FUNAI and registered for the AEFUNAI Post-UTME screening exercise are eligible. Such candidates must have scored 150 and above in JAMB UTME and have not been offered admission yet.
- Candidates must put into consideration their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations before applying for the underlisted programmes.
- Candidates must effect change of course on JAMB portal to the advertised programmes they may wish to apply for.
- Candidates must also take into consideration the programme cut-off mark.
LIST OF AE-FUNAI PROGRAMMES FOR SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION:
|Faculty of Agriculture
|Agribusiness and Management
|Agriculture with options in:
|Fisheries and Aquaculture
|Faculty of Education
|Educational Administration and Management
|Guidance and Counselling
|Physical and Health Education
|Faculty of Environmental Sciences
|Fine and Applied Arts
|Faculty of Humanities
|Religion and Cultural Studies
|Faculty of Biological Sciences
|Faculty of Physical Sciences
HOW TO APPLY FOR AE-FUNAI SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION
Interested candidates are required to obtain the application form from the AE-FUNAI supplementary admission portal. Please note that candidates are encouraged to visit www.funai.edu.ng for additional information on the JAMB UTME and O’Level subject requirements for the advertised programmes.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: portal.funai.edu.ng at the top menu.
- Click on 2022/2023 Supplementary Admission Registration.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and generate remita invoice for N2,000.00 being supplementary admission processing fee.
- Proceed to any commercial bank for payment with your Remita invoice.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
EXTENDED APPLICATION DEADLINE
Application will now end on Saturday, 4th March, 2023.
Hotlines: 08067558863, 07017023215 , 07031810065, 08038678738 (Call between 9.00am and 4.00pm; Monday – Friday only).