This is to inform the general public that the online registration for supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening for admission into newly approved programmes by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State for the 2023/2024 academic session has been extended by one (1) week. This implies that the registration will now end on Friday, 19th January, 2024.
Interested candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply within this extension of the registration. However, candidates who wish to apply for Nursing Science and Medical Laboratory Science must have a minimum score of 200 and 180 marks respectively in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s PUTME screening.
NEWLY APPROVED PROGRAMMES
|Faculty of Management Sciences
|● Public Administration
|Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
|● Medical Laboratory Science
|● Nursing Science
|● Human Nutrition and Dietetics
|Faculty of Education
|● Computer Science Education
|● Economics Education
|● Technology Education with options in:
(i) Mechanical Education
(ii) Building Technology Education
(iii) Woodwork Technology Education
(iv) Electrical and Electronics Education
(v) Automobile Technology Education
|NOTE: There shall be no Direct Entry admission into any of the newly advertised programmes.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 marks for Nursing Science, 180 marks for Medical Laboratory Science and 150 marks for other newly approved programmes in the 2023 UTME and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are also eligible to apply for PUTME screening. However, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before Thursday, 18th January, 2024.
- Candidates for Nursing Science programme must have obtained their O’level Results at one sitting only.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the
AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the:
* University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus
* Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
- During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- Candidates should note that at any point of the screening and admission exercise, if any false information is discovered/noticed, such candidates’ applications would automatically be disqualified.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2023/2024 Supplementary UTME Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2023/2024 Supplementary Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
MODE OF SCREENING:
The screening mode for the 2023/2024 academic session Supplementary PUTME shall be through the process of internal screening of candidates results. There shall not be Supplementary PUTME Computer Based Test (CBT).
All candidates are requested to ensure that their O/ Level results are uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before Thursday, 18th January, 2024. Any Supplementary PUTME application without O’level results upload on JAMB CAPS will not be processed.
For Enquiries, Call: 08038099920, 08033124913, 08038678738
Barr. Titus Ifeanyi Igwe